- Thread Zap
- Macrame Board
- How to make a Friendship Bracelet
- How to Thread Wrap (video)
- 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Pink)
- 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Mint)
- 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Pale Yellow)
- 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord (White)
- 0.75 Inch Bracelet Cuff
- 2MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Poseidon)
- 1.4MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Pink)
- G-S Hypo Cement
- Make your favorite Friendship Bracelet using your favorite colors of 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord
- 6 Strand Bracelet needed for 0.5 inch Cuff
- 8 Strand Bracelet needed for 0.75 inch Cuff
- Bracelet should measure 7 inches..don't cut ends yet
- Decide on what border you would like to use. In our projects we kept it simple and used 2MM Nylon Satin cord or /and 1.4MM or 2MM Chinese Knotting Cord.
- Glue Friendship Bracelet and Borders onto Cuff leaving ends for later
- Thread wrap both ends (8 wraps) with a coordinating piece of 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord pulling ends underneath wrap.
- Using a Thread Zapper, cut all ends as close to Thread Wrap as possible.
- Let your bracelet dry, put it on, squeeze to fit your wrist and you are done!
Showing items 1-5 of 5.