Here is another simple and fun Friendship Bracelet Idea.... Easy to make, fun to wear and just a little bit different..we bet you can't make just one.. At least we couldn't!
This project is so easy that almost no instructions are needed! Just read along and ENJOY!
Need to know how to make a standard Friendship Bracelet.
For Pattern Inspiration please visit: http://friendship-bracelets.net
- How to make a Friendship Bracelet
- How to Thread wrap (video)
- Make your favorite Friendship Bracelet using your favorite colors of 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord
- 6 Strand Bracelet needed for 0.5 inch Cuff
- 8 Strand Bracelet needed for 0.75 inch Cuff
- Bracelet should measure 7 inches..don't cut ends yet
- Decide on what border you would like to use. In our projects we kept it simple and used 2MM nylon satin cord and 2MM and 1.4MM Chinese Knotting Cord.
- Glue Friendship Bracelet and Borders onto Cuff leaving ends for later
- Thread wrap both ends (8 wraps) with a coordinating piece of 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord pulling ends underneath wrap.
- Using a Thread Zapper, cut all ends as close to Thread Wrap as possible.
- Let your bracelet dry, put it on, squeeze to fit your wrist and you are done!