Island Wraps: Atiu Kit
Our Atiu Wrap Bracelet was named after the beautiful island of Atiu in the South Pacific. It is part of a group of 15 islands called the Cook Islands. Surrounded by a reef, this island is popular for its coral sand beaches and water caves.
We have put together all of the ingredients you will need to make two Atiu Island Wrap bracelets. Make one for you and one for your best friend! Kit comes in a clear see through box with colored top! Add a bow and you have a wonderful gift for anyone who loves to knot!
Please see for a Island Wraps Project Page for a list of tools you will need and don't forget to download the tutorial for instructions! Kit is easy enough for a beginner...
- 1 Bobbin of 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Frosted Lilac)
- 1 Bobbin of 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Light Iris)
- 1 Bobbin of 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Eggplant)
- 1 Bobbin of 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Williamsburg Blue)
- 2 5x3MM Fold Over Crimp with Extender Chain (Silver)
- 10 grams 8/0 Galvanized (Silver)
- 6 Strands of 4MM Fire Polish Beads (Dk Tanzanite AB)
- 2 Made with Love Charm with jump ring (Silver)
We Also Recommend