Pathway: Nebula Kit
Did you know that Nebula's are often called "Stellar Nurseries".. a place where stars are born?
We have put together all of the ingredients you will need to make two Nebula Pathway bracelets. Make one for you and one for your best friend or make an extra long one and use it as a Choker! Kit comes in a clear see through box with colored top! Add a bow and you have a wonderful gift for anyone who loves to ladder!
Please see for a Pathway tutorial page for a list of tools you will need and don't forget to download the tutorial for instructions! Kit is easy enough for a beginner/intermediate...some knowledge of laddering is helpful..
- 1 Bobbin of 0.4MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Black)
- 1 Bobbin of 1.4MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Black)
- 4 Yards of 3MM Flat Chinese Knotting Cord (Black)
- 1 Beadsmith Big Eye Beading Needles
- 10 Grams 8/0 Metallic Dark Blue Iris (8-452)
- 10 Grams 8/0 Metallic Light Bronze (8-457L)
- 10 Grams 8/0 Metallic Dark Raspberry (8-460)
- 10 Grams 8/0 Metallic Gunmetal (8-451)
- 2 Simple Silver Rectangular Metallic Clasp
We Also Recommend