- Macrame Board & Pink
- How to Prepare Chinese Knot Cord for Threading Beads (video)
- How to Tie a Square Knot Sliding Clasp (Video)
- How to Tie a Double Bollywood Knot (PDF)
- Variety Pack of 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord
- 8/0 Miyuki Seed Beads
TIPS & TRICKS
- Make sure to alternate sides when knotting. i.e. If you start with the right color then the next knot should be the left color.
- After three knots add a bead (although you can add beads whenever you want :))
- Use a 6/0 bead to finish off the cord ends if you have trouble threading two cords through an 8/0 bead.
- Alternatively you can use one 8/0 seed bead on each cord end.
Showing items 1-0 of 0.