Did you know that there is an island with Pink Sand? Harbour Island in The Bahamas is one such island. The light pink hue comes from the many broken pink shells and coral that make up the sandy beach.
- Macrame Board & Pins
- Flat Nose Pliers
- 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Ginger)
- 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Ivory)
- 0.5MM Chinese Knotting Cord (Milky Latte)
- 6MM Round Gemstone (Peach Moonstone Faceted)
- 4MM Round Gemstone (Natural Moonstone)
- 4MM Czech Glass Fire Polish Round (Crystal Yellow Rainbow)
- 8/0 Galvanized Miyuki Seed Beads (Silver)
- 3x5MM Foldover Crimp w/extender chain (silver)
TIPS AND HINTS (for this bracelet design)
- Instead of using 4 colors of Chinese Knotting Cord, we only used 3
- We made the lengths of our macrame square knots different lengths instead of making them all one length.
- We used two different bead patterns and alternated between the two. The two bead pattern we used:
- Pattern 1: Fire Polish, 8/0, 6MM Gemstone, 8/0, Fire Polish
- Pattern 2: Fire Polish, 8/0, 4mm Gemstone, 4mm Gemstone, 8/0, Fire Polish
Showing items 1-4 of 4.